What makes a Team truly Great? (and Merry Christmas!)
21st December 2016
Category: no category
We wish all our past and future Clients, as well as Everyone else, a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2017!
For this special occasion our Team members undertook a very special, difficult and unusual task.
See below how they succeed against the odds to deliver on their very special mission, so different from their everyday software development projects:
Which leads to the all-important question. What makes a Team truly Great?
What makes Team members able to complete any task, even when it pushes them hard, stretches their abilities, and requires them to learn quickly?
What is this very special ingredient – both in software development and beyond?
The Team in this video clearly has it, but it is hard to qualify, quantify and define.
What makes a Team worthy of this name?
Our take is this:
- Willingness to try new things, test new methods and different approaches
- Ability to question their set ways and learn quickly
- Feeling safe in their group (and environment) to try, fail, and re-try – until they can master any new skill
- Being open about results, with no personal or group politics
- Shared understanding that the good of the Team, Company and Client is more important than individual gain and egos
- Willingness to freely share knowledge and help each other
- Creativity and mutual appreciation of their individual viewpoints, skills and strengths
- Confidence based on experience and joint expertise, that there is no task too difficult for them if they set their hearts and minds on it
This are the qualities we are working hard to develop in our Teams at IGTS.uk.
Once again, Merry Christmas – and a Very Successful New Year!
Get in touch
Thank You for your message.
We will contact you as soon as possible.
An error occurred trying to send your message. Please try again later.
The administrator of your personal data is Infinity-Group Sp. z o.o. You can contact the Data Protection Officer by e-mail: email@example.com Your personal data will be processed: for correspondence (art. 6 par.1 letter f of GDPR - legal interest: correspondence); for archival purposes and for the purposes of possible determination, investigation or defense against claims (art. 6 par. 1 letter f of GDPR - legal interest: securing information in the event of a legal need to prove facts). Your personal data may be disclosed to our contractors and subcontractors in connection with the implementation of our services. The full content of the information clause at www.infinity-group.pl/gdpr.